Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Summer, Fall, and soon to be New Zealand

Hey all Downtown Nordicans!!!  Hope summer training went well for everyone!! I was at a few roller ski sessions and everyone looked like they were having a blast.  I am currently writing this from Alberta and already the ski team here is keeping me in shape trying to keep up to them.  Looks like a great crew and we will have a fun time this season.  I am still prepping and training for New Zealand which is just around the corner.  I figured I would keep you guys up to date with what is happening with that.  I spent about 6 weeks this summer in the Ottawa Valley with the team which was a blast.  Here is a video of us doing some slalom training in Quebec on the St. Lawrence River.



Remember if it is not fun why do it?
Cheers
Tim