Registration for DN - 2014. It closes on Dec. 1st!
Some potential for time changes ... we will keep you posted
Pre-season (until good snow)
- Thursdays at Westview park (garbage dump hill) at 6:30PM starting October 9th - dryland fitness and technique
Early Season (first good snow to late December / early January)
- Mondays and Thursdays at 7PM at Windsor Park - technique instruction and drills
- start our Jackrabbits program - led by Steve Wintoniw (contact him at stevenwintoniw at gmail.com)
Mid to Late Season (early January to late February)
- Monday interval training sessions at 7PM (usually with a technique component depending on how cold it is)
- approximately bi-weekly weekend out-of-town skis - led by Katrina Froese
- no Thursday training for this portion of the season
- fees - $65 per person / $100 per family - a special DN gift is included in this price
- we want to develop more coaches this season! -- any DN member can have their coaching training fees covered (CANSI, jackrabbits, etc.)
For the adult programs, you should be in very good shape and plan to ski regularly through the season.