Saturday, November 24, 2018

Hi Skiers,

Steve has carelessly allowed me access to the blog.   WOOHOO   Now things will get weird. 

Seriously though, we'd like to see this blog page as a vibrant information center for a lot of skiing related subjects.   I plan to write about different training techniques, perhaps some destination reviews/ideas and generally provide information to help us all become better skiers.

If there's a subject you'd like to know more about or if you feel you have solid knowledge about skiing related subjects drop me an email at firedudecndn@hotmail.com and we'll discuss it. 

We may even have some guest bloggers.

Until then, there is some chatter on some of the weather apps and forecasting sites about some significant snow for next weekend.     Let's hope it comes true.

I was up at Grand Beach this evening for a fat bike ride (Saturday the 24th) and I felt there was enough snow to consider using rock skis.   I was told by a local that they had seen skiers out for the last couple of weekends...

If anyone knows of places that could be skiid already shoot me an email (firedudecndn@hotmail.com) and we'll pass the info along.